Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Earlier this summer I made a short list of things I want to do before fall arrives.  Here's my list with my progress so far...

1.  Try windsurfing.  Done!  It was a blast and the bf and I hope to buy our own windsurf boards (after we buy our house).
2.  Try stand up paddleboarding.  I'm doing this very soon thanks to a coupon for one free rental at White Rock Lake Paddle Co!
3. Visit the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
4.  Have at least one picnic in a park.  My bf and I had one lovely picnic at Klyde Warren Park.
5.  Visit SMU's campus and see the Meadows Museum of Art and the George Bush Presidential Library.
6.  Take a day trip to Galveston Island.  Planning to go later this month
7.  Purchase a bike.

What new things have you tried this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment