Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GBTA in San Diego

Every year I attend the Global Business Travel Association convention.  This year it was in sunny San Diego.  No complaints here!
The view from my room at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.  This is the only time of year that we get to stay at a fancy hotel because we always stay at the "official convention" hotel.  The rest of my trips are typically at La Quinta, which is fine.  But this is better.  :)

As per the usual, our daily agendas are jam packed.  As a supplier, I have to be "on" all.the.time.  This is what I feel like...
And sometimes I get to hang out with Ron Burgundy and pretend I'm Veronica Corningstone.
The highlight of the trip so far was the event my group hosted at SeaWorld.  If baby alligators and killer whales can't convince our customers to give us more business, I don't know what will.
I'm off to the conference now for one last grueling day, then its back to the Texas heat and hopefully a new house!  Stay classy San Diego!  (I had to.)


No comments:

Post a Comment