Monday, September 9, 2013

Summer Scrapbook

It's Monday and I'm a little sad that the weekend is over... and so is summer.  As the smell of Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes fills the air (and pictures of said drink overload my Facebook and Instagram feeds), I start to get reminiscent of the summer that's passed.  Just for fun, here are some highlights of this summer of 2013!

We went to a beautiful wedding in La Jolla...

Followed by a gorgeous wedding in Oklahoma City...

We rode the mustache train to Fort Worth...

Celebrated a bride-to-be in Vegas...

Caught up with college friends in Austin...

Went to Europe with my co-workers...

Went to another amazing wedding here in Dallas...

Went back to Cali to visit a dear friend...

...and attend a conference for work.

Bought a house (!!!)...

Toured the Midwest...

and closed out the summer with (what else?) another beautiful wedding in the mountains!

Now that fall is here I'm excited to spend some time at home getting the new house finished (there's a lot of painting, organizing, and decorating left to do) and doing fall things like cooking chili in my crockpot and Boulevarding (like tailgating but more... interesting?).  Now, I'm off to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte...

No comments:

Post a Comment