Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Season Wrap Up

Our 2012 holiday season was jam-packed with activities so and I'm a little sad it's already over!  Today was my first day back to the grind in terms of work and working out.  I'm ready for some aspects of normal life like getting a full night's sleep and stabalizing my eating habits which have been totally out of whack the past month!  Despite the pounds gained, the fun was worth it!  Here's a recap of some holiday highlights...
We got a roommate- my brother!

We attended a swanky wedding rehearsal dinner at the Dallas Petroleum Club...
...followed by a fabulous ceremony and reception at Arlington Hall!
We flew to Cincinnati to spend Christmas with my boyfriend's family...
...and attended his youngest sister's debutante party at the Queen City Club!
We rang in the new year with a stay at a luxurious cabin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma with good friends!  Whew!

I hope your holidays were just as festive and fun!  Best wishes in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment