Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello World!

Wow, 2011 flew by, and brought a lot of changes with it.  I went from couch-surfing to putting down roots in a lovely little apartment.  Shortly after I got a promotion (yay!) and traded my cube for a home office.  I love my new job but the first six months were incredibly BUSY!  I have a handle on things now, which means I also have a reasonable amount of free time again for this blog!  :) 

There are lots of stories to be told about my last six months of travel. Like I said, I’ve been B-U-S-Y, and yeah, that is my alibi! Over the next few weeks I’ll be posting on the following trips:

New Orleans
Chicago
Austin
San Antonio
Denver
International Falls, Minnesota
London
Paris
Cincinnati
Keystone/Vail
Oklahoma City

I hope this year will bring as much excitement and adventure as the last!  Here’s a picture of my hand-made Christmas gift from my very talented brother:


See the little colored pushpins?  I have so much more of the world to cover!  
I get the travel bug just looking at this!

 Where are you going in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment